Senior Accounts Assistant
· Invoice matching, coding and processing in journals.
· Posting to ledgers.
· Balance sheet accruals and reconciliations.
· Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You must have at least 2-3 years of similar experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
· Ability to be self-sustaining and proactive.
· Strong knowledge of ledger entries and bank reconciliations
· Attention to detail and the highest levels of accuracy.
· Excel ability to be at intermediate level at a minimum.
It is imperative that to be considered for this role you can are available to start immediately.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.