Location: Manchester (South)
Salary: £20000 plus AAT/CIMA/ACCA study support packages
A unique Finance Assistant role based in the South of Manchester!
Lovely location, with great offices! This company are looking for an Experienced Finance Assistant to join them.
This is a really great opportunity to join a Company that has strong beliefs around employee engagement, career development and satisfaction - so lots of great perks inside and outside of work.
- Ideal for someone that wants to learn and develop
- If you are a Finance Assistant serious about becoming a fully rounded and Qualified Accountant - this is not just a job but a career move!
- There is study support and a manager that is looking to develop and mentor this person.
Finance Assistant Duties:
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Resolving queries via email, phone and letter
- Assisting with month end accounting
- VAT returns and staff expenses
The success candidate will have:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be ambitious and eager to grow at the same pace as the business
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills