Assistant Financial Controller
My client is a leading organisation with an ambitious growth plan due to this they are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to join their team.
• Completion of monthly overhead accounts, including management of month end processes, journal postings, and account reconciliation, as well as producing an analysis of variances against budget and prior year;
• Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts two companies
• Preparation of quarterly management accounts, including reconciliation of WIP and completion or review of all other balance sheet control accounts reconciliations;
• Oversight and support for the accurate posting and payment of Sub-Contractor invoices and the reconciliation of the Sub-contractor ledger, providing assistance/cover for the Sub-Ledger Accounts Assistant when necessary;
• Supporting and making recommendations to the Financial Controller for the continual development of a robust internal control environment that allows compliance with UK GAAP, legislation and established best practices;
• Preparation of year end audit files and liaison with external auditors;
• Deputising for the Financial Controller as required; A Full job spec is available upon receiving your application.