Our client, a true leader in their field, based in Luton are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst IT on a fixed term contract for up to 9 months.
You will be providing support to the IT Financial Controller with a focus on a high profile IT implementation Programme. They are looking for candidates immediately Available, with proven experience of Business Partnering, use of SAP and control of budgets.
Advanced Excel and good systems experience is essential.
- Management of a Capex budget and corresponding Opex
- Project Accounting and Finance partnering to Project Management
- Full end to end accounting of project Costs
- FTE reporting
- Key point of contact for Project Managers for Finance support
- Raising Intercompany invoices and intercompany reconciliation
- Creating transparency over intercompany accounting
- Assisting with generation of Reporting, provide commentary and review with Financial Controller
- Capitalisation of projects
- Assisting with review of business cases
- Assisting with 5YP and Budget activities
- Continued process improvement
- Seeking ways of using Data analytics to support Finance process improvement
We are looking for:
- People with Excellent Attention to detail, Analytical skills
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering would be highly desirable.
- A self-motivated conscientious team player
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent intercultural awareness
If you are looking for your next contract and able to get your teeth into a new role where your previous experience can add value please Contact abacus Consulting today. This role is initially a FTC but there is possibilities of the role becoming a permanent position.