Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical firm, is seeking a Pharma Digital and Tech Finance Director to provide financial and strategic advice to members of Pharma Tech leadership team (up to and including SVP level) to actively contribute to delivery of overall financial performance.
There is potential for this position to move permanent after 6 months.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate: commercial acumen, strategic insight, rigorous analysis, proactive challenge and exceptional execution.
- Provide financial and strategic advice to members of Pharma Tech leadership team (up to and including SVP level) to actively contribute to delivery of overall financial performance.
- Assist with resource allocation and investment decision support, particularly around projects and re-organisations
- Contribute to financial performance through rigorous analysis and analytical decision making
- Facilitate dialogue, debate and challenge with stakeholders through visual and clearly presented options and analysis.
Influence and build relationships:
- Establish strong partnerships with functional/business senior management by understanding the business area, objectives, needs and issues.
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by creating and leveraging a network of key partners within finance and the business.
- Build strong relationships with CCM and other central finance services teams.
Financial Management and Governance:
- Interpret monthly results through a financial lens to understand drivers and impact of commercial decisions.
- Work with the function to prepare and consolidate global budgets and forecasts for the function - including action plans to achieve required savings, insightful commentary and timely identification of risks and opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years PQE
- Significant Business Partnering experience in a commercial context
- Experience of financial analysis, forecasting, planning and decision support.
For more information please send your CV and contact Matt Hacker on 0207 997 7204.