SF Group are recruiting for an ambitious part qualified accountant to join one of the fastest growing SME's businesses in the midlands. The role will allow candidates to gain a range of experience in a unique sector, allowing the candidate to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Support on integration of new acquisitions and shows
- Prepare monthly and annual consolidated management accounts and submissions to external parties.
- Ensure monthly accounts are accurate for interest, tax, group management fees and other non operating items.
- Support on quarterly covenant certificates.
- Support on any other ad hoc reporting required in line with the financing documents.
- Reporting on invoicing versus budget by show and cash versus budget by show - working closely with credit control to understand variances.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes and policies.
- Lead on Group payroll, via out-sourced company, ensure payroll runs smoothly and accounted for correctly.
- Work closely with the management accounts team with monthly payroll reporting for actuals and forecast purposes.
- Continued compliance with government regulations and legislation, Specifically lead on all payroll tax matters across all jurisdictions.
- Lead on overseas audits and support on group audit, collaborating with group auditors to ensure efficient year end audit and compliance with all relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Be organized and deliver to required and challenging deadlines
- Undertake any ad hoc tasks as reasonably request by the line manager, or other Senior Management
If you are seeking a new role, and are part qualified / finalist, Please Apply Today!