Assistant Management Accountant - Full Study Package
Marks Sattin are working with a long-established and well respected business, based in York. This developmental role as an Assistant Management Accountant, will be commercially focussed and diverse role which is a steady progression path into a Management Accountant role within the next few years.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Financial Controller with month end accounts and balance sheet reconciliations working to a strict four-day deadline.
- Monthly overhead calculations including accruals and prepayments for the month end accounts working to a strict 3-day deadline.
- Analysing pubs drink and food margins on a weekly basis.
- Internal weekly reporting to Exec Team
- Weekly / monthly sales reconciliations of back office to nominal ledger, also undertaking a full final month end reconciliation
- Weekly Cash / reconciliations
- Assist financial controller with annual budgets & quarterly forecasts
- Assist financial controller with the preparation of annual stat accounts for all entities
- Support finance team on purchase ledger tasks during busy periods such as month end and year end
- Support GM's with financial queries, reporting and coaching.
- Assist financial controller with preparation for the monthly P&L reviews & monthly exec meetings.
This role would suit an ambitious ACCA/CIMA studier who wishes to continue with their exams and an excellent study package is on offer, as well as a competitive salary. Strong grads with a placement year will also be considered.