A Cambridge business known for their fantastic engineering and design abilities are looking for an Accountant to join them for a 12-month fixed term contract as they continue to expand and take on new projects. The purpose of this full-time position will be to provide support for a single significant Project.
Responsibilities of your new role
As the new Accountant your core duties will include:
- Business Partnering, providing finance leadership and effective tracking of Estimate Cost to Complete
- Effective budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation's for allocated projects
- Management of foreign exchange risks
The business is looking for an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant who demonstrates:
- Proven experience in long-term contract Project Accounting
- Exceptional Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead others to a conclusion
- The ability to liaise with non-finance colleagues
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this interim Accountant position in Cambridge.