Financial Accountant - Cash
£40,000 - £45,000
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed to recruit a Financial Accountant by a leading retailer based in Cambridgeshire. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a market leader in a fast paced and exciting industry. This role requires someone who has strong analytical qualities, has an exceptional eye for detail and possesses outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Deliver short term forecasts together with budget processes to support cash management for the Group.
- You will directly report to the Financial Accounting Manager.
- Develop and maintain a Group wide 16 week rolling cash flow outlook daily.
- Manage the Group's banking across sterling and foreign currency subject to company policy and risk migration.
- Chair weekly Cash Review Meetings with the Chief Financial Officer, Group Financial Controller and Financial Accounting Manager.
- Adhere to the Treasury Policy and support the Financial Accounting Manager with ensuring all controls are in place.
- Ad hoc duties provided by the Financial Accounting Manager, Group Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
- You must be ACA / ACMA / ACCA qualified accountant to be considered for this role.
- Be a self-starter in a fast paced environment with a track record of service delivery to a high standard whilst sticking to tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working in a complex business structure both legally and operationally.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous management experience
- Previous Cash flow experience
- Experience with a large retail business
The successful candidate will need to need to be a qualified accountant with strong financial accounts and reporting experience.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email