Chief Financial Officer
Accountancy Action is currently working on behalf of a start-up software solutions company in the City in order to find a Chief Financial Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take the company through an IPO in the future as well as grow the business overseas and lead and recruit their own finance team.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Being the key finance lead in turning business strategy into KPI-driven business plans.
• Support the rest of the management team with performance analysis. Introduce trials and new initiatives to improve performance.
• Establish and maintain control systems to manage cash, balance sheet and commercial performance.
• Responsible for statutory reporting and compliance.
• Develop external investor relationships.
• Seek new and innovative sources of funding as required by the business.
• Take overall responsibility for effective team building and individual development.
• Manage and develop all day-to-day HR policies and processes.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an analytical thinker with a structured and metrics-oriented approach.
• Have experience of raising funds from an investor.
• Have SaaS experience.
• Have Media industry experience and/or come from a start-up background.
• Have a strong academic background.
Speaking a second European language is desirable but not essential.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.