£75,000, plus Bonus and Benefits
The client is a UK global marketing services corporate, working with many major blue chip consumer brands. They supply a variety of marketing services, using a BPO model, and have over 350 staff in 25 offices in as many countries across the Globe, from Europe to LatAm, Asia to North America. They have a vision to be the market leader with a reputation for delivery, innovation and service. They wish to bring into the team someone capable of developing and enhancing the Group finance function. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role involves significant interaction with the country finance controllers and the Shared Service Centre in Barcelona, so good verbal and written communication skills are a must. The successful candidate will focus on developing the Group financial reporting, processes, and controls within the Group as well as supporting the monthly management and statutory accounts, and audit to a very high standard. The role will also control and develop the general ledger system and enhance its functionality.
- Monthly Consolidations and management reporting.
- The monthly Board report for the Group P&L, balance sheet and cashflow.
- Annual Group accounts preparation and audit support
- Monthly treasury forecast consolidation, forecast preparation and analysis
- Assist in the set-up of new legal entities globally
- Own the Global Chart of Accounts and finance contact for Sage Gen Ledger.
- Updating Group Finance policies and procedures
- Liaising with external advisors on Corporate Tax and Transfer pricing matters
- Ad hoc analysis, projects and process improvements
- Play a key part in the future any new finance system development.
You must be a qualified accountant, probably ACA or ACCA, recently trained with Big 4 or Medium size Accounting Firm, with exposure to a global multicurrency environment. You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of IT literacy, particularly in Excel. You will need experience of consolidated financial statements, have good commercial understanding and be highly organised, and be comfortable working at a Board level. This is a growing, profitable and successful international player, and there are plenty of opportunities going forward.