Senior Finance Business Partner
Investigo are urgently seeking an immediately available Senior Finance Business Partner for a well known business in Hertfordshire.
As a Business Partner to both Finance & People programme teams, this role covers the global transformation programmes and is the primary Finance business partner for both transformation teams. Providing financial support and rigour to Transformation is key to this role, and it is uniquely placed to ensure consistency across both programmes. You will work with and support Finance, People, Technology and external parties to ensure they receive the financial support needed to make Transformation a success.
- Ownership for People & Finance transformation period end activities including preparing accruals, journals and forecasts.
- Prepare periodic reporting to Transformation Directors and programme sponsors (CFO & CPO and provide insight and analysis to programme managers to identify and flag risks and opportunities.
- Maintain processes for tracking costs of transformation across both programmes including supporting thePMO Administrator with key processes:
- Resource management- Oversee the end-to-end resourcing process. Accountable for recording budget implications of resource changes.
- Vendor management - Oversee end to end vendor management process. Accountable for ensuring POs are receipted accurately and timely.
- Perform line management responsibilities to the PMO Administrator.
- Be part of the pilot for rolling out the Projects module in Oracle and work with programme delivery team to ensure cost centres are set up and budgets allocated correctly in Oracle Fusion.
- Educate stakeholders on cost management to ensure budget holders are cost conscious congruent with Group policies and strategies, local legislation and governance (e. right approvals are obtained in a timely manner).
- Strong Excel and analysis skills.
- Ownership and an ability to drive the agenda.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Agile and responsive to a fast paced environment.
- CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.