Key Client Finance Manager
Aldgate, London (Greater)
Very competitive salary (depending on experience)
We are looking a highly experienced accounting professional to join us at our head office in Aldgate as a Key Client Finance Manager.
As a Key Client Finance Manager, you will ensure the financial health of a significant client by ensuring compliance, accuracy, consistency and delivery in accordance with targets. Additionally, the Key Client Finance Manager will be responsible for producing summary financial reports and developing strategies based on client’s financial requests, considering resources and implementing efficiencies.
Key responsibilities of the Key Client Finance Manager will include:
- Provide guidance and mentor the designated portfolio accountants to ensure they have full understanding of the key client requirements.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual summary reports.
- Understand and adhere to financial ARMA, RICS, ICAEW and ACCA regulations and legislation.
- Ensure that all key client year end accounts are prepared and distributed within the required timeframe
- Ensure that all key client portfolio service charge demands and ad hoc costs to tenants are raised in a timely manner before the due date as required.
- Assist property managers in relation to additional financial queries, projects or information as required.
- Monitor the cash flow of the key client portfolios and manage outstanding creditors on regularly basis and predicting future trends.
Skills and Experience of the Key Client Finance Manager:
- Recognised accounting qualification / qualified by experience / part qualified in a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / AAT)
- Significant experience in an accounting role.
- Knowledge of accounting systems – Propman software package desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans (e.g. financial reports, budgeting and works scheduling)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This Key Client Finance Manager role is a permanent position
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
If this Key Client Finance Manager role sounds right for you, apply now.