Owen Mumford is seeking a new addition to join our team! We are a leader in the manufacturing of medical devices worldwide, with the goal of improving the quality of people’s lives.
The Finance Manager- Operations provide high quality and timely financial information to support decision making, and ultimately improve the profitability of the business.
Finance Manager- Operations responsibilities:
- Provision of management accounts and other financial reporting of a high quality, and which is circulated in accordance with deadlines specified by the Group Finance Director.
- Proactively working with managers, particularly the members of the Operations team, to improve knowledge and provide support to enable them to perform their roles effectively.
To be successful, you will need:
- A good knowledge of manufacturing accounting, including standard costing, variance analysis, and product costing.
- A good understanding of all aspects of accounting under UK GAAP.
- Have a Qualified accountant qualification - ACCA or CIMA.
If this Finance Manager role sounds right for you, apply now