Head of Finance
6 days left
- Full Time
Regis UK | Head of Finance
Competitive + Benefits Package
Regis UK and Haircare Ltd are the UK’s largest Hair and Beauty chain, operating from over 200 locations nationwide, and trading under the Regis, Supercuts and Sassoon brands.
Previously owned and operated as a subsidiary of a global enterprise, in 2017 Regis UK were acquired by Regent Private Equity, thereby creating a c£50m turnover standalone business.
They have recently invested significantly in their technology infrastructure, which will transform the manner in which they support their salon network. This commitment, allied to a strong consumer presence cultivated through their three distinct brands, suggests a particularly exciting future for the group.
As they plan for the future, Regis UK are keen to attract a high-performance Head of Finance (#1 finance role) to their Midlands headquarters. Reporting to the Managing Director, your deliverables include:
- Providing financial and strategic support to the business;
- Developing robust financial controls, systems and processes;
- Ownership of the budgeting process, including managing performance against budget, reporting on business performance, cost control and managing cashflow
- Setting up the NetSuite reporting platform;
- Developing the month-end close process: issuing timely and accurate financial statements, monthly management accounts, and the annual report;
- Delivering profit and loss balance sheet accounts to Board, and ensuring statutory reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Managing and developing the Finance team members ensuring full engagement and professional development;
- Supporting the business through analysis of investments, commercial and opportunities and mitigating against risks;
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, with the ability to think creatively, act proactively and (ideally) a proven track record of setting up a fledgling finance function.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent (essential);
- Educated to degree level (preferred);
- Experience of working at a senior financial capacity in a similarly fast-paced commercial environment (essential);
- Capable of managing and developing the existing Finance team, ensuring full engagement and professional development (essential);
- Comfortable communicating in commercial terms to key business leaders (essential);
- Working knowledge of NetSuite (preferable);
- Capable of building financial systems and processes, ensuring they are effective and efficient (essential);
- Capable of building and maintaining good working relationships with external stakeholders (auditors, banks, solicitors etc.);
For more information on this Head of Finance role or to apply with your CV to our retained consultant Bilal Sheikh, please click the apply button below. Please note any direct or 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to SF Recruitment.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly