Finance Analyst | Clarks | Retail / FMCG | Up to £42,000 + Benefits + Employee Discount
Clarks, a leading shoe manufacturer and retailer is seeking a Finance Analyst to act as the lead on performance reporting for the team in Street, Somerset. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting £1.6 billion business which has 15,000 employees across 75 countries worldwide.
About the Role
The Lead Finance Analyst will undertake performance reporting for a specific business area, as well as supporting business-wide reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the business team in a partnership role
- Solving problems as you deliver transactional analysis and reporting
- Presenting findings to key stakeholders
- Driving the team to put together compelling cases for change
- Developing and maintaining systems
- Delivering deep, accurate and quantitative data
The ideal Finance Analyst
- Qualified Accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Data modelling experience
- Proven ability to create meaningful reports from analysis
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great commercial awareness which allows you to challenge the numbers and respond effectively to changes in the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Competitive Salary – Up to £42,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Benefits including 25 days’ holiday, discounted healthcare and employee discount on Clarks products
If you have the skills and experience required for this Finance Analyst role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV today for immediate consideration.