Finance Manager - Supply Chain
Finance Manager - Supply Chain | Clarks | Street , Somerset | Retail / FMCG | Up to £60,000 + Benefits
An opportunity for a Supply Chain Finance Manager has surfaced at Clarks within their Somerset based team. This is a great role within a global £1.6 billion organisation that could be the next step in your finance career.
About the Role
This is a standalone Finance Manager role which involves overseeing risk management and working with the distribution centre leadership team to deliver meaningful, transformational data.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Deliver five-year planning that will transform Supply Chain operations
- Deliver accurate risk assessment
- Engage leadership teams in developing the plans, budgets and forecasts
- Ensure effective improvements across Distribution Centres
- Provide feedback on (and challenge) performance of the department
- Deliver ad hoc analysis
- Lead in post-investment appraisal reviews to ensure robust governance
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Proven depth of understanding of the Supply Chain function
- Significant risk assessment experience
- Background in working closely with leadership teams to develop financial plans and forecasts
- Real gravitas and ability to challenge and hold the group accountable where necessary
- Excellent and managerial approach
- Must have worked in a supply chain, logistics or distribution centre
Part Qualified candidates with a strong leadership style and relevant experience will also be considered.
Contract, Salary and Benefits
- Permanent, full time contract
- Competitive salary - Up to £60,000 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Discount on products
- Discounted healthcare
Apply for this Finance Manager role based in Somerset by clicking the Apply button now.