Regional Accountant TV&Film West End 50-60k.
Your new company
A private equity backed TV & Film agency based in the West End is recruiting a Regional Accountant to join the head office finance team. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director and responsible for the day to day management of the Finance team.
Your new role
You key duties include:
- Ownership of the month end process
- Analyse monthly management accounts
- Producing company accounts
- Tracking revenue recognition
- Manage the cashflow forecasting
- Corporation TAX
- Assist with M&A activity as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Technically strong
- Very good understanding of accounting rules and applying them correctly to the company accounts
What you'll get in return
This is a varied role looking to hire a candidate who has a technical skill set and can take real ownership for the day to day finance function. You will be working for an exciting business growing via mergers and acquisitions really positioning themselves-as a key leader within the post production industry. This role will also expose to you to the PE backers where you can take a lead in the decision making process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.