BTR Accountant (Build to Rent)
Manchester City Centre
£24,750 - £31,000
Purpose of this BTR Accountant role:
To provide support to the BTR team by ensuring that all accounting functions are undertaken, providing timely and accurate financial reporting to the Client and financial modelling to the internal team as and when required.
Responsibilities of our BTR Accountant:
- All accounting transactions on Yardi (property management and accounts software) from input of daily tenant receipts to monthly bank reconciliations and P&L and Balance Sheet reports.
- Become a Yardi champion, assisting with the roll out and implementation of the new software system.
- Preparation of all monthly client reporting working to strict deadlines, ensuring that all financial information is checked and accurate.
- Reporting to the internal team of performance against budget on operating costs on a monthly basis.
- Assistance with financial modelling for all future BTR projects.
Critical skills required of our BTR Accountant:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to become a software product champion
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload to strict deadlines
- Great customer service skills
Critical knowledge required of our BTR Accountant:
- Knowledge of Yardi (essential – although full training will be provided)
- Excellent Excel skills
Qualifications required of our BTR Accountant:
- AAT qualified (minimum)
- ARLA qualification – or the desire to work towards
Experience required of our BTR Accountant:
- Previous property accounts experience would be an advantage
- Previous all round accounts experience is essential
- Extremely organised
- Excellent team player with a flexible attitude to workload
- Proactive approach to workload
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hard working, innovative, passionate; who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer. If this BTR Accountant role sounds right for you, please apply below now.