A successful Technology company in Huntingdon are looking for a Finance Manager to join them full-time for a permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your core duties as Finance Manager will include:
- Monitoring the day to day financial operations within the company incl. Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger transactions and Bank/Cashbook
- Managing weekly cashflow forecast process
- Overseeing month-end close of transactional ledgers
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Setting, managing and monitoring performance against Transactional Team KPIs
- Driving process and system improvements
- Assisting in budgeting, forecasting and the audit process
To fill this Finance Manager vacancy, the business seeks a fully qualified accountant who demonstrates:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with transactional teams beneficial
- Understanding of financial controls
- Thrives in a changing environment
- A strong team player - able to engage other team members
- Ability to liaise with Senior Management and push back where necessary
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experience of Sage software preferred but not essential
The successful Finance Manager will be offered a competitive salary and great benefits package.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Finance Manager opportunity in Huntingdon.