Legal Cashier - Permanent
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Process all domestic and overseas payment of funds from both client and office accounts.
- Client bank reconciliations to the agreed timetable.
- Process appropriate ledger entries for all client and office funds receipted direct into the firm's bank accounts.
- Monitor and action all transfers between client and office account in accordance with internal policies.
- Money Market/Treasury and FX transactions.
- Review and maintain balances held on client account to include regular meetings with partners/ case-handlers.
- Dealing with client enquiries and any other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Experience within a cashier or similar role is essential