My client based near St Austell is currently looking to recruit an experienced Cost Accountant.
- Accurately maintain customer prices on the system,
- Prepare 3-month margin review on new customers and ongoing margin review of all customers
- Reconciliation of all product received into site on a weekly basis
- Preparation of monthly statements
- Preparation of weekly flash reporting sales, operating costs and predicted results
- Liaise with the senior management team to report and investigate variances
- Collate key weekly KPIs from each department for distribution to the senior management team
- Assist management accountant in preparation of the monthly management accounts and information for the board pack
- Assist in preparation of new system cleansing data and collating key information required to ensure smooth implementation
- Provide cover alongside the management accountant for all functions of the accounts department.
- Person must be CIMA qualified with a least 2 years' PQE
- Ideal candidate would have experience in working with standard reporting within a manufacturing site
- Strong Excel skills essential