My South Devon based client is currently seeking a Management Accountant to work at their busy Head Office.
You will work as part of a team in the production of the Group monthly Management Accounts, as well as providing financial analysis to the business and supporting the Finance Director and Group Accountant.
- To produce the monthly management accounts for individual companies within the Group and support the production of the consolidated Monthly Accounts
- To provide analysis and commentary of financial information providing a link between the finance function and operational departments/subsidiaries to understand variances
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired businesses and to provide central finance support
- To help produce regular forecasts for the Group businesses and to support the maintenance of the Group forecast model
- To support the preparation of the quarterly VAT return
- To support the preparation of annual budgets and business plans
- To assist with the year end and audit preparation for all Group companies
- To cover various functions within the finance team and assist with payroll when required
The successful candidate will be a CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified accountant or QBE candidates will also be considered.