Your new company
Well established manufacturing business
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the management and performance reporting for the company. The position is responsible for providing commentary and analysis of the business performance on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Co-ordinate the annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Oversee and where necessary prepare monthly payroll submission.
- Management and administration of the General Ledger accounting, inter-company and fixed asset register.
- Management and supervision of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger.
- Financial analysis of performance statistics, variance analysis and commercial financial results.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial information packs for each department.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, including costing analysis, performance improvement statistics etc.
- Assist in the preparation of Financial KPI to ensure close monitoring of the business.
- Provide proactive and value-added accounting support as well as business support.
- Preparation of statutory returns, including Government Statistics, VAT and PAYE
What you'll need to succeed
ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
Staff management experience (small team)
Manufacturing experience could be an advantage
What you'll get in return
£50-55,000 + Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.