Part Time Accounts Assistant
Communicate Recruitment Solutions are partnering with a leading player in the alcoholic drinks market to assist them with the recruitment of a Part Time Accounts Assistant. The requirement is for 22.5 hours per week and their is flexibility around the days worked each week.
This is a newly created, part-time role within a growing finance team. The role reports into the Financial Controller and is based in the heart of West London. This position is initially for 6 months, with the potential to become a permanent member of the team as the role develops.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and the role demands someone with a can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally. Strong communication skills and someone who is superbly organised, methodical, and who will always exhibit the highest level of honesty and discretion in handling sensitive information are a must.
• AP processing and input into Sage.
• Manage expenses and ensure timely upload to system.
• Invoice and bank document filing.
• Collate and post duty invoices.
• Provide month end support
• Provide analysis support to the commercial finance team.
• Manage accounts inbox.
• Answer ad hoc queries. Knowledge, skills and experience
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise workload.
• Solutions-focused mind-set.
Skills and Experience
• Able to identify potential efficiencies and put best practice in place.
• Adaptable. Changes in systems and processes are coming to the business and you should be prepared to engage with and drive this forward.
• Previous finance experience
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous.
Communicate Recruitment Solutions are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.