Commercial Finance Manager
Harper May is seeking a Commercial Finance Manager for a rapidly growing fintech business in the city of London. My client has been innovative in their field, significantly transforming the market with their tremendous initial growth. This role will be very commercially focused with a strong business partnering element to the role so it will be perfect for a Commercial Finance Manager who is looking to make an impact and be a part of a dynamic business.
- Production of month end management accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Presentation of financial information in the monthly committee meeting
- Preparing Management Information Packs
- Variance Analysis
- KPI Reporting
- Pricing and Costing of new partnerships
- Prepare budget for central costs liaising with heads of departments
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments at individual site level
- Control of fixed assets including verification of additions and deprecation
- Balance Sheet reconciliations of all accounts and resolution of differences including key control accounts of debtors and creditors
- Responsibility of year end audits including preparing a full set of accounts and period end file of balance sheet analyses
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in Financial Services/Technology
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.
- Charismatic individual able to successfully lead a team whilst fulfilling their own duties to the highest level.