Senior Management Accountant
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting an exciting multi-site consumer with private equity backing based in Birmingham to recruit a Senior Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant, a bright, ambitious and driven individual who thrives of fast-paced environments with the passion to succeed.
- Production of variance analysis reports for explanations against revenue and costing
- Ensure accurate accounting for cost lines to be able to properly understand the data
- Assisting commercial teams with forecasting and budgeting processes
- Continuous improvements to enhance business intelligence
- Improve and streamlining processes for efficiency
- Statutory reporting and audit support
- Balance sheets reconciliations, reporting, information packs, profit and loss
- Building strong relationships with staff of all levels
- Ad hoc and project duties as and when required
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Be a strong communicator, have an analytical mindset and a good eye for detail
- IT literate (Navision would be desirable but not essential)
An excellent opportunity within a fast-paced robust business, an individual who can work under pressure with accuracy and precision with a strong work ethic. Capable of identifying improvements and challenging current processes to make an impact on the business and advance in their career.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email