£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting an exciting multi-site consumer with private equity backing based in Birmingham to recruit a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will need to be near to completion or a newly qualified accountant, a bright, ambitious and driven individual willing to support senior staff to enhance their career and support the business..
- Drive reporting, business performance and knowledge.
- Assist in timely and accurate result production
- Understand and deliver variance analysis to support budgeting requirements
- Be involved in improvements and projects
- Supporting planning and forecasting
- Assisting in profit and loss, reconciliations, costing and budgeting
- Assist with reporting packs and meeting information
- Identifying improvements to enhance business processes
- Assist with statutory reporting and audit support
- Improve and streamlining processes for efficiency
- Balance sheets reconciliations
- Building strong relationships with staff of all levels
- Ad hoc and project duties as and when required
- To be near to completion or newly qualified - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Be a strong communicator, have an analytical mindset and a good eye for detail
- IT literate (Navision would be desirable but not essential)
An excellent opportunity within a fast-paced robust business, an individual who can work under pressure with accuracy and precision with a strong work ethic. Willing to assist in identifying improvements and help challenging current processes to make an impact on the business and build in a growing career.