I am recruiting a Qualified Accountant to complete an 18 month contract with a well-established business based in Chester. You will be responsible for supporting the finance department with a number of specialist projects during a period of systems implementation and process improvement.
Duties will include;
- Support with operational improvements, objectives and projects.
- Provide support and cover to other members of the Finance team as required.
- Efficient and accurate preparation and presentation of financial records and management information.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of balance sheets accounts, ensuring that financial control policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide support and advice to both finance and non-finance colleagues in their understanding of financial performance, controls and systems.
- Assist with the preparation of financial and management reporting requirements including year-end accounts, monthly management information, management accounts, VAT reporting, bench-marking data, KPI reports and ad-hoc analysis as required by the business.
- Map processes and identify improvements and efficiencies across the department.
- Assist with implementing departmental KPI's and service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice.