A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join an exciting private-equity owned luxury retail business on a permanent basis. They are working toward a successful PE exit and are now looking to bring in an ambitious Finance Manager who will continue to drive their success and be a key part of their next steps.
Reporting directly to the Finance Controller, you will be in a key role in this prestigious company.
You will be tasked with producing monthly Management Accounts and board packs, as well as taking ownership of cash flow and banking.
- Producing monthly management accounts/board packs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly management and financial reporting
- Business partnering with senior executives and non-financial teams
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organisation
- Looking after the day-to-day finance function
- 3 – 5 years + PQE (CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification)
- Experience of implementing processes
- Experience within a VC or private equity-backed SME
- Strong analytical and Excel modelling skills
- Strong communication skills