Sanderson Recruitment is looking to recruit a Corporate Accountant to join a well-known environmental business based in the North West on a permanent basis.
The Corporate Accountant will work within a small project finance team and responsible for the time timely accurate preparation of profit and loss, balance sheet and identifying financial reports.
The role will involve liaising with various teams within the business such as Group Reporting, Treasury and Legal.
- Financial Reviews
- P&L Forecasting
- Journal preparation and review
- Reporting pack preparation
- Monthly review of CA preparation
- Intercompany transactions
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Strong organisation skills
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience of working in a large company