Group Management Accountant
Group Management Accountant – £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits – Permanent – Slough
Our client is currently seeking a Group Management Accountant to join their rapidly growing team on a long term permanent basis.
This position will play a key role within the group finance team and will suit an individual with strong financial accounting knowledge, a good understanding of systems and a confident approach to management reporting.
Group Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly financial information through timely closing of divisional books and performing month-end actions.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Assisting with annual audit including working with auditors on testing and assisting with preparation of Statutory Accounts.
- Building relationships with other functions and with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration across the business
- Monthly review of actuals versus forecast and budget.
- Support provision of consolidated group Board Reporting
Group Management Accountant Key Skills:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent Reporting skills.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers unrivalled career progression as well some excellent benefits available to all employees, so if you are looking to join a rapidly growing company who value their employees please apply below.