An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant exists within this global recruitment organisation with their head office based in Central London. The successful applicant will report directly to the Financial Directors and have responsibility for the provision of timely and accurate reporting and day to day running of the accounts function.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Recording, monitoring and managing financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and reliability of underlying data
- Preparation monthly & quarterly management reports and cash flow reporting
- Preparation of year end financial reports
- Day to day running of the accounts function including month end close
- Calculation, completion & submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Analysis of financial information to identify and investigate variances including preparation of variance analysis on key financial statements for inclusion in management reports.
- Preparation of payroll on an ad hoc basis including expenses, benefits & pensions
Key skills & experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you fit the above criteria please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.