Our client is a pioneer in their market with impressive investor backing. The business is scaling quickly therefore the Chief Executive requires an Interim CFO to join the management team:
Duties will include:
- Business partnering the Chief Executive and operational management
- Defining and embedding KPI reporting and metrics for the management team and investors
- Managing a high-quality finance team
- Ensuring procedures, processes and controls are in place and being followed.
- Developing strong working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with experience of working within an investor backed manufacturing business. The ability to communicate and influence non finance people is critical.