Our client is an International PE backed group with Headquarters in the US, it has a large blue-chip global customer base and is the market leader in its field, with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will report directly to the CFO for EMEA and ASIA working within a dynamic and pleasant work environment. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Completion and control of the month end process for several of the European entities, you will be involved in the End to End process and work closely with the rest of the Finance team.
- Reporting the monthly results to headquarters in the US (via Microsoft Dynamics)
- Preparation of the Month End pack for use internally and to enhance Planning & Analysis
- Production of Bi-weekly cash flow statements
- Review of the balance sheet position each month
- Control of the Statutory reporting including managing the audit for their entities
- Support FP&A and respond to queries with supporting financial information
- Review of control and process in conjunction with the CFO
- Building a strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Complete and file in time of all tax requirements for relevant European Entities
- Work with local advisors to be aware of the latest changes in legislations for European entities
You will be:
- A qualified accountant, with the desire to grow and develop your wider financial and commercial skills
- Highly numerate and a high level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and capacity to adjust to change
- Able to focus on the detail, cope in a fast-moving environment whilst appreciating the wider picture.
- A willing team member with strong interpersonal skills.
- An entrepreneurial outlook and desire to work in a fast-paced environment