A well known entertainment business based in Central London is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to receive cross training and participation in ad hoc projects across the company. This is an excellent opportunity for progressive finance professional who wants to broaden their skillset.
The post holder will be responsible for the accurate production of periodic management reporting as well as day to day accounts. Duties will include:
- Timely and accurate production of the monthly management accounts.
- Prepare the Profit and Loss statements and provide analysis
- Business partnering with Department Heads to provide the financial insight needed to support key management decisions
- Look at processes and suggest improvements for a more streamlined finance function
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Variance analysis to explain performance against budget
- Assist with the budget preparation
- Oversee the Accounts Assistant
The client is looking for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 12 years post qualified experience. Strong analytical, planning, communication and organisational skills are essential as is stakeholder management experience. You must be fully competent using Excel and it would be a bonus if you have used SAGE X3 but not essential.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.