Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner in Solihull
Are you a Commercially minded Accountant who enjoys partnering with internal and external partners, driving change and providing financial insight?
I am working with an international organisation who have recently created a number of exciting roles for potential new employees based in Solihull. This role will see you supporting continued growth and focusing on improving MI from the subsidiary's to the Senior Leadership team. The Finance Business Partner in Solihull will primarily focus on supporting the business with analysis that will invariably support decision making and drive performance directly associated to the Operational teams.
This role would therefore be perfect for an individual who until now, hasn't been able to secure the opportunities to move away from the mundane month end process or is looking to make a first move into Industry having trained in practice.
The organisation is well known for progressing talented individuals and are looking for an Accountant who is constantly looking to improve and is hungry to move into a leadership role in the future.
Some of the Finance Business Partner in Solihull responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- Investigate labour costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support Ops teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
Finance Business Partner in Solihull Package:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holiday
- 25% Bonus
- Private healthcare