Accounts Receivable Clerk
* Raising sales invoices
* Manage and document invoicing procedures
* Working with operational teams to ensure the timely and accurate invoicing of all work performed
* Liaising with Contract Managers and Credit Control to investigate and resolve invoicing issues with clients
* Responding to sales invoicing queries from managers and colleagues
* Preparation of month end work in progress information to meet management accounting deadlines
* Assistance within the department as required to cover holiday, sickness and peaks of activity. This will include cover for input of subcontractor invoices and review of supplier payments.
* Ad hoc work as required
* Previous sales ledger experience
* Good IT skills including knowledge of Excel and Word
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good analytical skills with an investigative nature and attention to detail.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
* Good team player.
* Self-starter with confidence to take the initiative and make things happen.