Accounts / Business Advisory Manager
Accounts / Business Advisory Manager opportunity offering career progression potentially to Partner within a successful established Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice.
This established Manchester based Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice has achieved significant year on year growth throughout the last decade, fee income and profitability are at their highest in the firms history. The Partners now seek to appoint an ambitious Manager who will lead the Accounts / Business Advisory services for the practice and be a key part of the firm's long term future.
Joining the Practice as Accounts / Business Advisory Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, develop your own client portfolio and progress ultimately to Partner in the future.
As a Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Senior and Semi-Senior staff, reviewing their work and overseeing the delivery of Year-End Accounts, Tax Computations and VAT Returns to SME and Mid-Market Corporate clients (up to c.£20m t/o).
As a Manager you will also be personally responsible for providing 'hands-on' business advisory services to growing clients and acting as 'Outsourced Finance Manager'.
You will continue to build relationships with the firm's clients eventually taking over your own portfolio as you progress towards Partner.
You will benefit from:
- An opportunity to work closely with the firm's clients, gradually taking responsibility for managing your own client portfolio
- Career progression to Partner and a chance to play a key role in the future of a successful Chartered Practice
- A secure future with excellent remuneration
- Exposure to all aspects of Accountancy and Business Advisory work
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Accountant with management experience to lead the delivery of services to a large client base and progress ultimately to Partner in a successful, profitable Accountancy practice.
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Background within small or medium sized Accountancy Practice (min.5 - 7 years)
- Experience of working with and advising SME businesses and Entrepreneurs
- A strong desire to progress your career to Partner within Accountancy Practice
If you are currently working in small or medium sized practice and seeking a Manager opportunity offering career progression to Director, please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.