Are you a qualified accountant with financial analysis and management reporting experience gained in an investment management firm? My client is looking for an individual with the aforementioned skill set to join the finance team on a 12 month FTC, based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
* Producing monthly income management accounts earned from the Real Estate business line
* Preparing published quarterly forecasts and three year strategic plans
* Producing and improving inter-company analysis
* Proactively building relationships and working effectively with FP&A, PFF, Finance Business Partners, Product team
* Keeping abreast of business and project developments; providing input and analysis with the wider finance team
* Mentoring & guiding the development of the Billing Assistant and improving processes
The ideal applicant must have:
* An accountancy qualification with relevant financial analysis and reporting experience gained in an investment management firm
* Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Knowledge of Hyperion and Sun would be highly beneficial
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for an opportunity within a well respected investment manager, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003