3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a mixed-use residential development company who is looking for a Finance Manager to support the Managing Director in a growing and dynamic business.
Duties will include:
- To provide expertise and support to the Business units in ensuring accuracy of Appraisals, timely reporting to central finance team.
- Ensure timely processing of funding requests from equity, and debt finance providers
- Act as finance support to development team and delivery team on all financial matters relating to business unit developments.
- Preparation and updating of Development Appraisals; analysing forecast revenue and costs against budget and ensuring any potential risks to forecasts are communicated upwards in the business unit
- Preparation and review of monthly site payment runs including investor/debt drawdowns and reporting.
- Provide assistance and input into any monthly reports to fund/loan monitors
- Attendance at monthly cost report and development review meetings.
- Developing relationships with Development, Delivery and Sales personnel and ensuring you are the go to person for all financial matters relating to the development.
- Providing timely and accurate data at month/year end to Central Finance in relation to developments in order to complete month/year end.
- Provision of ad hoc support to Development team in relation to scenario analysis on existing developments and new land acquisitions
- Other ad hoc duties
- You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- People engagement and relationship management
£65,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly