5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a residential development company who is looking for a Financial Controller to support the Finance Director and manage and motivate the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Review and reconcile GL accounts and control accounts in particular on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the Accounts Supervisor to ensure that GL, PL and supplier/subcontractor payments are kept up to date.
- Preparation, with the Accounts Supervisor, of the monthly management accounts from a trial balance within 10 working days of the month end.
- Costs of sales adjustments for legally completed plots.
- Detailed variance analysis for both GM and overheads.
- Joint Venture Reporting and liaising with partners.
- Site summary Reports including:
- Update summaries on a monthly basis to take account of all costs to date (from COINS)
- Coordinate the review of the costs to complete provisions with the land, commercial and sales teams.
- Review revenue projections and recording of purchasers extras and incentives.
- Statutory Accounts.
- Monthly loan drawdowns and bank reporting.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- You will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels.
£70,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director on 0207 970 9790
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly