Finance Director, Glasgow
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a growing division of a leading residential development company who are now looking to recruit a Finance Director to support the Managing Director in the future development of the region. The role is a business partner opportunity as you are involved in both finance and operational activity across the region.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this role is a commercial finance position that will involve significant interface with the commercial teams as well as leading and motivating the finance function.
Duties will include:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Provide financial insight and support to the commercial teams.
- Providing financial and risk support on land appraisals.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Review and report on sales and marketing budgets.
- Provide analysis of development options and Liaise with surveyors to ensure projects and build costs are accurately forecast.
- Provide support, where appropriate, on pricing and mix.
- Prepare financial dashboards.
- Submit the monthly VAT and CIS returns
- Other ad hoc duties
- You will be a fully qualified accountant with the capability of dealing with people at all levels
- You will have experience of improving performance from a financial perspective within a commercial environment
- You must have experience of operating within the housebuilding or wider construction sector.
c.£80,000 plus extensive bonus, car and benefits.
Daniel Bolton, Director at email@example.com
Apply for Finance Director, Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly