Corporate Finance Analyst
£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by an exciting retailer based in Leicestershire to recruit a commercially orientated analyst. The successful individual will be a highly numerate financial modeller and IT proficient as they need to deploy these skills in delivering business relevant and decision enhancing analysis and commentaries. Focused, curious and full of initiative, you must be results driven so that you manage time efficiently, prioritising work load and using a hands-on attitude to work together as part of a dynamic and successful leadership team.
- Identify and challenge problems through research and analysis
- Analysis reports for commercial sales on a daily and weekly basis.
- Maintain appraisal models and financial models
- Business forecasting to progress department processes and growth for short and long term achievements.
- Ownership of financial KPI reporting
- Accurate and in depth analysis documents with significance of the information.
- Responsible for accurate reports and data management
- Ad-hoc tasks or projects when required
- Experience working with large volumes of data from a financial perspective
- To have worked within the Corporate Finance, Retail or Sales sector.
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic thinker who can 'dig into the detail' and see the bigger picture
- Experience with business intelligence software or SQL
- An IT literate individual with Advanced Excel
An Ideal opportunity for an individual who has a pro-active attitude to want to drive a business forward, by using their a "can do" attitude and ability to utilise their eye for detail to make continuous improvements, taking on challenges to also progress themselves within their career path.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email