FP&A Manager required for our client, a FTSE 100 Telecoms business, based in Central London.
This is a hugely exciting role, where you will report directly into the Head of Consumer Finance, having a huge amount of exposure and direct contact with the Director of Consumer and CFO. You will have a huge amount of responsibility, essentially managing the end to end process of for this business unit, including providing analysis of the monthly results, month end review as well as supporting an upcoming CAPEX programme.
Key skills will include:
- ACA / CIMA Qualified Accountant with circa 3-5 years PQE
- Proven FP&A experience within a large company background, ideally Consumer focused, preferred
- The ability to influence and manage very senior stakeholders, including CFO / CEO level
Role wil include:
- Attend Finance month end meetings on behalf of Consumer finance, providing insight and following up actions
- Communicate and present results to senior stakeholders in the Consumer business unit
- Co-ordinate and prepare the Consumer mid-month outlook summary. Overlay FP&A modelling with commercial impacts
- Partner with the business unit to prepare a monthly rolling outlook
- Project manage the delivery of new Consumer reporting requirements, partnering with FP&A and BI
- Partner with FP&A to develop existing reporting, improving the level of insight and suitability
- Prepare, communicate and manage the forecasting timetable. Ensure the timetable will meet UK planning deadlines.
- Arrange and co-ordinate stakeholder meetings to review and approve the forecast. Manage minutes and communication and co-ordinate actions from forecast meetings. Maintain audit trails of changes through each budget/forecast cycle.
- Co-ordinate and prepare review pack for Consumer forecasts. Co-ordinate and prepare analysis on key areas of the forecast to support the Consumer reviews. Drive and develop packs to improve the effectiveness of the reviews in order to drive improved value from volumes and spend
- Co-ordinate the month end across the team - commentary, rolling forecast, reporting, KPI tracker and actions follow up.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on 020 3823 9346 /