International Group Reporting Manager
We are currently partnering with an organisation who are seeking their next level of expansion, and currently seeking an exceptionally talented International Group Reporting Manager to assist with this journey in a broad-based senior level Management/Financial Reporting role who will help develop the organisation into a ‘best in class’.
The International Group Reporting Manager will provide support to the business and leads the accounting function for the EMEA region by: -
- Preparing both management and statutory reporting for numerous entities in accordance with IFRS and local accounting standard across the globe
- Responsible for bank reporting and covenant adherence
- Responsible for monthly board pack reporting
- Managing a team of 2 in India
- Improving Intercompany processes
- Creating and reporting on Group Budget
- Other FP&A relating tasks
- Ensuring all balance sheet recs comply with IFRS and accounting policies.
- Preparation and posting of journals as required
- Coaching, guiding training the India shared services centre for Finance
- Preparing working papers and work closely with external auditors.
- Working with local accountants globally on completing and filing all statutory compliance.
- Partnering with business unit leaders and the various locations and stakeholders
- Helping the commercial business teams understand and improve monthly management reporting.
- Improving existing financial controls and assist in standardizing them globally.
- Assisting with annual budgeting and forecasting when needed
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity, you will be a qualified ACA from a Big 4/Top 10/20 accountancy firm with a few years’ Post Qualified Experience and a strong IFRS background, who is seeking a highly visible, responsible and broad reaching Management opportunity that has both a commercial and technical flavour. The successful candidate will be a confident, robust character who is used to working in a strongly ‘sales-led’ environment and a people/project based business.