Credit Analyst - Exciting Opportunity
The Credit Analyst is responsible for completing underwriting tasks as a member of a busy team. Ensuring work is finished quickly and accurately.
- Contribute to the gathering of information for the purposes of compiling and completing credit reviews on customers
- Analyse data and present findings in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Identify issues and exceptions and deal with them appropriately.
- Prepare accurate and presentable documents and reports. Identify opportunities to improve our analytical processes.
- An ability to focus and thoroughly research each review to ensure all the applicable information is analysed.
- Prioritise credit requests according to urgency, value and completeness of the information required to prepare a review
- Maintain the Cheque Account renewals schedule and co-ordinate with Finance review schedule to produce a consolidated review schedule of all credit facilities
- Handle Risk Alerts provided by the Risk Department. Assess the importance of alerts provided and escalate or investigate as appropriate
- Develop strong working relationships with Asset, Risk, Finance and other internal contacts.
- Escalate issues when needed and add value to the monthly team meeting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of credit analysis techniques is very important.