Accounts Receivable Assistant
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join an well known publishing business based in Kings Cross on a 6 month contract with the possibility to go permanent at the end of the contract.
- Daily Posting of the cash from our bank accounts
- Credit control of all the breakbulk shows (Europe, America, Asia and Media) 70% of the role
- Attending the shows to help with Cash collection
- Assisting with Invoicing
- Monitoring the Insurance invoices and certificate
- Produce statements as requested.
- Prioritizing the work correctly and managing London invoices email address.
- Provide certificate of residence and keep the file in order (requesting new or missing ones to the HMRC)
- Take credit card payments
- Ensure all supporting documentation is correctly stored.
- Assist during holidays of other members of staff within the team.
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary such as creating bespoke reports.
Experience & Knowledge:
- A good knowledge of PC packages such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Expereince with Zuora, Saleforce or World Pay an advantage
- Experience in accounts receivables or a billings role in office environment
- Preferably experience with a multi-currency or company environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to juggle several tasks and deliver under pressure
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- 'Can-do' and proactive attitude