Interim Management Accountant - London £350pd
Communicate are working with a pharmaceutical company to help them with the recruitment of a management accountant in central London. The role is a 6 month Interim Contract to start immediately.
This role is to assist with the production of accurate financial information in order to allow the Management Board to make informed strategic decisions. This will require previous experience with budgeting and forecasting. This role also includes the supervision of a small team of assistant management accountants.
- Preparing monthly management accounts with full ownership of P&Ls.
- Monthly commentary of P&Ls including variance analysis
- Posting monthly journals
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for posting payroll and liaising with HR over any discrepancies.
- Assisting with project work as required
- Relationship building/management across departments
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/CA/CIMA
- Proven expertise in large scale analysis roles
- Business case development and presentation experience to senior level
- Strong financial systems experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Business partnering experience with senior stakeholders
- Highly Commercial. Experience of proactively challenging and influencing the business based on insight, knowledge and fact
- Ambition and keen to take on responsibility in an organisation that provides a high level of individual autonomy and responsibility
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders through strong communication and presentation skills
- Keen to drive involvement and engagement
- Attitude and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The role is a 6 month Interim Contract to start immediately.