My client, an instantly recognisable international brand, is currently looking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic Operations Accountant to join their growing finance team at their head office in Warrington. You will be required to work closely with the Finance and IT departments in the ongoing management and implementation of a new finance reporting system, producing reports to the senior accountants to aid the production of key MI.
You will be responsible for the production of all Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Operational Management Information Reporting consisting P&L, KPI, Variance analysis as well as Budget and Forecast pack and will take responsibility for improving and developing new reporting procedures.
* Perform data Loads (Daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly) & data back-ups
* Circulation of Daily and Weekly reporting Packs in line with tight deadlines
* Perform month-end close related FP&A support activities, Forecast/Budget cycles, ad hoc requirements
* Manage Month end, Budget and Forecast timetables to ensure agreed timetables are adhered to
* Ensure report accuracy through reconciliations and systems checks
* Maintain all Process documentation and procedure manuals
* Maintain & improve all system reports
* Support User Acceptance Testing for all system changes and enhancements
* Maintain and Update Issues Log
* Interdepartmental representative for
* Manage Daily, Weekly & Monthly deadlines in line with agreed calendar to ensure all deadlines are met.